Re: Embroidery help- and a website - USB's

Cheryl Paul

If you haven’t used a USB that has been formatted by your Janome Embroidery machine, it may not be recognized by the sewing machine. To solve this problem, just put a clean USB in the machine USB slot and the machine will place what it needs onto the USB and then you’ll be good to go. Now if you purchase a USB that has designs already there and it hasn’t been from Janome, I’m not sure what happens. I haven’t had that experience yet, but I expect that we will soon be able to buy a USB with designs already there, like we did with CD;s and DVD;s and in the first days of computers and the diskette days. I did purchase a RE18 hoop from my Janome dealer and with it came a USB that had all the designs that came with that hoop already on it, but it came from Janome so it was good to go.

I hope I haven’t confused you, but if I did I know that Jim will step in and explain it better - right Jim?

Cheryl - Saskatoon