Re: Help with 1200O.

Jim Stutsman

The 12000 embroidery foot does not actually contact the plate, like other feet do. There is a sensor that detects this, but over time and use it can drift out of alignment a bit. I suspect that they adjust them at the factory on the very edge of tripping, so it doesn't take much for it to get off. It may also be due to a bind in the mechanism. The 11000 had a lot of issues with foot sensor due to the knee lift causing a slight bind in the sensor. It took me several repairs to figure out that the problem was not where the service manual said it was. Unfortunately this will require dealer intervention to fix.