Re: Fringe Foot

Wayne and Karen

Hello Elizabeth and welcome!   This group in itself Is an amazing resource to help you with your machine and embroidery. In terms of embroidery sites there are so many but the two I probably use most often are:

Embroidery Library and Kreative Kiwi-

I find Kreative Kiwi absolutely wonderful because Heather (the designer) provides free designs, has regular $1 sales (irrespective of currency) and I have not had any problems stitching out the designs.  In addition, she includes multiple sizes for each design so you don’t have to worry about what size to buy. I am not affiliated with her in any way, just love the site!

All the best with your embroidery journey on the MC15000.

Karen

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 at 12:46 am, Elizabeth Mccall <mountainlady989@...> wrote:
THANKS !   I AM  NEW TO YOUR WEB SITE... TRYING TO GET BETTER AT DOWN LOADING PATTERNS & FILING THEM ON MY COMPUTER.. DO YOU EVER JUST HOOK THE JANOME AND THE COMPUTER TOGETHER TO AVOID DOWNLOADING AND THEN TRANSFER TO A JUMP( FLASH) DRIVE...  ..I HAVE THE JANOME 15000 , BUT NEED TO GET UP TO SPEED ABOUT STABILIZERS AND PLACES TO GET DESIGNS. . WHAT SITES DO YOU RECOMMEND. THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING THERE. !

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 3:42 PM Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
For more information see this page: http://www.onlinesewing.com/footbook.html

It's in the App Store using this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/footbook/id455553678?mt=8