Re: MB7 embroidery machine

HEATHER COWAN

I switched from pfaff vp3 to Jef and jef+.  I have the 15000, MB4 and 9900 so all my embroidery is Janome now.  I use Embird basic which is very reasonably priced, very intuitive and you can add a digitizing module.  The basic does everything I need and with the addition of Iconizer for a low price I can see thumbnails of all my designs in explorer and I added the Font engine module and can generate any computer TT font to a stitch file and manipulate it.  Great support from the company and updates are free and an update every few years is about $30.   thirty with one zero .... not fifteen hundred like the pfaff software upgrade.  I love the program and the support

Hugs heather

On Jun 20, 2019, at 5:27 AM, Cindy Sipp <Cindyssipp@...> wrote:

I am looking for insight on what type of Program/software I need to reformat all of my Viking embroidery designs to the JEF files.

Also needing input of software/