Re: Nerd Alert

saba_cat2

So if I understand, new operating system for iPads that will change the file system capabilities?  USB use will be the same as currently with more file flexibility?  If I read correctly, should buy new laptop now even if not the latest model.  My old Air will be obsolete and has very little storage space.

On Jun 16, 2019, at 4:21 PM, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

There may, or may not, be new iPads this fall. No rumors have come out about that yet. What will be coming in the fall is operating system updates: iOS 13 for iPhone and iPad OS for iPads. The iPad OS will not be compatible for older iPads. Anything that can use either model of Apple Pencil should be fine. IF there are new iPads it may be possible to score a deal on older models. If you want to get a new one now, the Buyer’s Guide on MacRumors can be helpful.