Re: Nerd Alert

Deb Keldrauk

Love this post Jim, from one nerd to another you nailed it! ONE CURIOSITY  - Maybe it’s just me - I never really did machine embroidery before I got my 15000 but I have not so much as looked at a USB stick except to run an update on my machine. I have all of my designs safely stored in my Dropbox (and backed up elsewhere) and I just send them to my machine as needed. Any design I want to use I just file it in my artistic folder and up to the cloud it goes till I need it. I use Dropbox for many things so I have a paid account with ample space but even the free option seems pretty adequate to use this transfer method all the time. What’s the glamour with using USB sticks to transfer files?