Re: Sale items

Beth Hall

Do you still have a way to offer a machine for sale?
I have a Janome 11000 I would love to sell.

Thanks

On 1/9/2019 10:01 PM, onlinesewing via Groups.Io wrota machinee:

It seems we are on a path to become Craig’s List for sewing equipment. I’ve got one more “For Sale” post to approve, but I am requesting that from here on out that all items for sale be entered in the database. To do that:
1. Log into the group website: https://groups.io/g/onlinesewing-janome/topics

2. Click “Databases” in the left column.

3. Click the “It’s for Sale” database.

4. Click the “Add Row” button and enter your information in the form.

5. When your item is sold repeat steps 1-3 and delete your row.

Thanks so much!

--
Beth Hall