Re: AcuSetter and other APP's

Jim Stutsman

The old saying "To a kid with a hammer, the world is a nail" has a corollary. A guy with a garage full of tools tends to use only a few favorites. I have an enormous collection of software tools, but use the same small set for about 95% of my tasks. I think the creative mind is always open to anything that will make the process of creating smoother and more efficient. However there is a trade-off between learning to use the tool and actually doing the creating. Sometimes it's not obvious until the end of the project which would have been the better option.