Re: Nothing Since the End of April?

Cheryl Alm

Virginia, I have to confess I have the app, but I’ve never used it. 😊 I learned placement using the clothsetter and I have great success.

On May 3, 2019, at 11:25 AM, Virginia via Groups.Io <Fmjfrazier@...> wrote:

Cheryl the software for the 15000 IPad has a great program. Accusetter.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.

-------- Original message --------
From: Cheryl Alm <cannalm@...>
Date: 5/3/19 9:37 AM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Nothing Since the End of April?

Since I just sank all of my disposable income on a longarm quilter, I’m figuring they will launch a new top of the line embroidery machine. 😊
Seems like Janome is the only company that does not have a camera for placement.

On May 3, 2019, at 8:56 AM, Jim Stutsman via Groups.Io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Not that I'm aware of. All of the lists seem to be quiet right now. With the arrival of spring, gardening may be pulling people away. The end of the school year is also approaching. Here in north Texas we are experiencing endless rain, which impacts a lot of things.

Janome Institute will be happening in Atlanta from August 21-25. Anyone care to speculate on what's coming?