Re: Newbie to group (using iBooks)

Lynne Dean

Hi, I have saved lots of sewing related .pdfs to iBooks over the last few years I’ve had an iPad.  Opened iBooks last weekend and all my saved files are gone.  I’ve checked on the iCloud and there is a long list of encrypted files and nothing else.  Have googled and lots of people seem to be affected.  I’m now looking for solutions and so far nothing I’ve seen has helped.  Has anyone else had this happen and found a solution?

im trying not to be too sad for losing all my .pdfs I’ve used over and over, but think I may have lost everything.

Lynne,