Re: In memoriam

Judy Jackson

So sorry to hear of this.xx

On 17 Apr 2019, at 22:33, Mary E <maryputt2@...> wrote:

So sorry to hear this. She was quite a lady!
Mary EcksteinĀ

On Wednesday, April 17, 2019, onlinesewing via Groups.Io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
A few months back I received an email from Maggie Cooper, owner of the immensely popular Digitizer Self-help group on Yahoo. There are a number of her posts on this list as well, as she answered any and all questions relating to digitizing. Maggie, better known as Mags, had written to ask that I remove her from our group. She had been diagnosed with terminal cancer and chose to forego further treatment in the hope of better using her remaining time. I chose not to remove her membership, but rather keep it as a remembrance of her and all of the help that she provided to so many.

I'm sorry to report that Maggie has passed away, in her sleep. Her group has been managed by volunteers for a while now, and will continue. I shall miss her wit, her wisdom, and her standing as one of the greats in our techno-sewing community. Rest in peace, dear Mags.