WiFi Connection

Gail

I picked up my machine from having service yesterday and the A board was replaced.  When I set it up, I had to reconfigure the wifi settings.  No problem. I did it as usual and got the notice that I was connected to my network, but my computer cannot find the machine.  Now, the computer is right side of the machine and worked fine before.  I'm showing 3 bars on the machine and hadn't had a problem in the past.  I tried a number of times with no luck.  I searched for my network again and redid the whole thing with the sane results.  I rebooted my network and still no change.

Now, this worked perfectly before so I'm thinking I'm missing something.  Any suggestions?

Thank"s

Gail in FL