Bobbin

JoAnn Novak

 I also use my empty prewound bobbins over & over.  Never have a

 problem.       JoAnn

Narda,
I use my Janome empty prewound bobbins over and over;  that may have just been one weak bobbin.
Maybe you could try again and if it happens again then talk to your service tech; I don't know but Jim would if there is such a thing as the bobbin winder making everything to tight.

But I wanted you to know that I do use my bobbins over with success.

Pat

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 8:22 AM Narda Poulin via Groups.Io <nardapoulin=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
I would think twice about using them twice I did that and after I had filled the bobbin as I was trying to put it in the case the side of the bobbin broke off in my hand so it was useless as well as all the bobbin thread on it....it could have been just a fluke but I only use them once...anyone else have that happen?