Re: Tips to check automatic needle threader?

juliadlf.ny@...

Just want to update this post as I did finally get my machine in for repair of the automatic needle threader yesterday.
The little piece that actually threads the eye of the needle was bent. Two things could have caused this per the dealer.
If when changing out needles, I did not insert the needle up in the shaft all the way. Hence the threader could have hit
the shaft inside of the eye. Also he said to be sure if using lower weight threads, to hand thread the needle. 40 and 50 should be
no issues but other weights may cause problems.
One of the features, and their are many, I love on the Quiltmaker 15000 is the needle threader.
Julia