From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of favymtz
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 7:43 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Horizon Link Software - Microsoft Surface Pro4

I have a student who owns a Janome 9900 machine and a Surface Pro. She was able to load the equivalent of Horizon Link which is AcuTools onto her Surface Pro. It does run but with some difficulties. For example one thing it does is that the screen will not show the program full size like it does on a regular windows computer and is therefore hard to use.

My explanation for why Janome has Windows programs and IPad apps is to attempt to meet the needs of all users.

Favymtz