Re: quilting on my 12000

Sherryl Doran

My machine was used when I bought it from an individual and it came with several hoops and the "stuff" that comes with them: plastic overlay, magnets. I have two sizes of magnets. Small ones about an inch long and larger ones, about 3 inches. I do not know which were supposed to be with which hoop as it all came together. But I have tried using both sizes with varying results. I find my best success is to open the hoop frame very wide and hope I can get the magnets to stay on. Thanks for all the help everybody! I finished quilting the quilt today. Now just need to go back and "fix" some things, like where the machine made a rat's nest of thread on the back and where the pattern ran off the edge.