Re: Survey response

Linda Wunder

I totally agree with the bobbin issue. I wish I could remember how many times mine has been into the shop over this issue

Linda

On Apr 2, 2019, at 7:06 AM, bhd02@... wrote:

Tried to respond to the survey, but everything was locked, so guess you have what you  need. In addition...
My biggest problem with the 15000 is the sensitivity in the bobbin case. Doesn't take much to jam the thread.
Re software, I do not use the Horizon stuff.
Re apps, I took a class when I first got the machine and was so frustrated with the instruction and the quality of designs that I discontinued.
However, not being an Apple user, I'm learning to use the IPAD and really like the  My 15000 app.