Re: digitizing question

Cheryl Alm

Try going to the Corel part of the software and importing it to the program then switching back to embroidery mode.   That has worked for me.

On Mar 23, 2019, at 7:19 AM, VLS <hshocraf@...> wrote:

I have not digitized for a long time,  I have MBX 4.5 when I bring my jpeg into the software it turns the background green,
I even took it into corel and re-saved it.  But that didn't help.  Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong.  I've attached a photo
of the sheep jpeg then of the one that the software turns green when I try to insert the image into the software
Vicki
<sheep.JPG>