Re: Quilting on Steam a Seam II Lite

Claire Schutz

Also, Claire Rowley sells a glue for this purpose, think it may be a temp hold and that should work for applique as she does. Check it out, sounded good, I haven't used this but intend to get some, Claire S.  Creativefeet.com

On 3/19/2019 9:18 PM, Ceil J wrote:
I use Wash Away Wonder Tape all the time now.  It's great as it's double sided.  I stopped using it as I thought it wasn't working very well but it turns out that I just didn't close the end of the roll properly and caused it to lose its stick.  It's great for basting things together before sewing.