Re: New Owner of a used Janome 6500 Memorycraft - March 2019

srd.sonborne@...

I've just read about the pros and cons of using a stitch regulator - in a recently published (2017) machine quilting manual, published by Fons & Porter. The author prefers not to use a regulator - and she's sewing on a Bernina - and she gives her reasons - mostly because she wants more control - and doesn't want to be hindered by the regulator. I don't have the funds to invest in it anyway. But I really liked how the 6500 stitched with the free motion foot - and was so surprised at the evenness of the stitches. For how much quilting I'll be doing, I really don't need anymore add-ons. But thanks for the suggestion. (I looked it up, by the way.)