Re: New Owner of a used Janome 6500 Memorycraft - March 2019

srd.sonborne@...

Thank you, Betsy in CA, for your tips. I have machine-quilted 2 large quilts in the past on my old Kenmore. And I've already started machine-quilting a Sampler Quilt on this 6500. I'm just looking for any tips that might be specific to this particular Janome model. I just saw the comment about possibly purchasing a stitch regulator that plugs into the machine for uniform stitches. I'm wondering if that's possible to do on the 6500.
But I have done a lot of practicing - and watching videos - which I do practically every day.
It's all fine on a small sampler quilt - but another story on a big quilt.