Re: Quilting on Steam a Seam II Lite

sharynn

I like Steam A Seam Light it isn’t as heavy and doesn’t seem to mess up like the heavy stabilizer do.  You can also use alcohol to clean your needles.

On Mar 18, 2019, at 2:58 PM, Lyn Quine <lynquine@...> wrote:

Many machine embroiderers use 505 temporary adhesive, just a light spray applied to the hoop away from the machine to hold applique pieces and it doesnt seem to gunge up the needle, advantage being its repositionable.  I don’t know if it is available all over the world or just here in the UK, im sure there are temporary fabri glues availableunder different names  Ive never heard of or used steam a seam, but I now know not to use it.  Thank you for the heads up.