Re: New Owner of a used Janome 6500 Memorycraft - March 2019

thequiltedpeppers@...

I bought mine used online so it was a year old in 2002 and just keeps on going.  If you have access to YouTube.com
there are videos of how to get started quilting designs on a domestic machine.  I started with drawing loops, circles and any design I could think up.  I was told that if you can draw it you can quilt it.  Then I tried the design on a practice piece and grew from there.  If you belong to AQS their magazine always have instructions in the back for how to quilt.
Best Wishes, you will love it but it just takes practice.
Betsy in CA