Re: Quilting on Steam a Seam II Lite

Pauline Dickerson

I use Elmers School glue for everything, as long as you iron it dry there is no problem with gumming the needle or sewing thru it and it washes
out.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 9:37 AM Lou Ann <louannbush@...> wrote:
I've seen Elmer's school glue used in YouTube videos (in the tube paste not liquid in the bottle) that is heat set after it's applied to the fabric. She used a smallish size iron that would fit in the hoop. It washes out when you're all done. To be honest I haven't tried it, yet, so don't know if it will gum up the needle or not. I'm pretty sure school glue is way cheaper than anything advertised for embroidery use so I plan on doing a practice piece after I'm done with my current project.