Re: New Owner of a used Janome 6500 Memorycraft - March 2019

srd.sonborne@...

Quilted Peppers: Wow! That's so good to know. I can proceed to machine quilt my quilts and projects to come - with confidence that I have the right machine to do the job. Can you recommend a good book or reference for beginning machine quilters? (I've already machine-quilted 3 quilts - with great effort and not very precise outcome - especially on the back of the quilt. Do you have any recommendations to insure that my stitches are uniform and that the tension is correct?