Re: New Owner of a used Janome 6500 Memorycraft - March 2019

HEATHER COWAN

Costco has the MC6500 for sale at Costco.ca for $1399.00 brand new. Don’t know if it’s available to our American sew friends or not. Best thing about buying at Costco is for one year ..... any problems and they take it back..... So if your local dealer [we like to support them first] doesn’t have or can’t get one ...... look into it.
Hugs
Heather

On Mar 18, 2019, at 07:13, Carole Schneider <sewgram@comcast.net> wrote:

I have had a 6500 since they first came out. My husband actually won it for me 😊I love,love,love this machine! It is a workhorse! I expect one day it will wear out and finding a replacement will not be fun! I don’t quilt anything bigger than a placemat so not sure how well it will do larger items but it is a great machine!