Re: Quilting on Steam a Seam II Lite

Nyssa Lanzafame

hi, i cannot tel if anyone has replied.  i have had this happen and was bummed.  I got through it, but not fun.  I sprayed silicon spray, onto a little rag, and then applied to needle.  i kept it right by the machine and applied it every few minutes to reduce stick and gunk build up. hope this helps.  i then never used the steam a seam again where i would be sewing. i will put a small bit to hold piece in place in the middle of applique where it will not be sewn.  i am not sure what all of the art quilters do to make it work better.