Re: New Owner of a used Janome 6500 Memorycraft - March 2019

Lyn Quine

I have the 6600P which is very similar to your 6500, i have quilted on it, but only using the walking foot, not free motion, and it is very good.  Janome machines are easy to use, and i have done free motion on my other machines and they have all worked well.  I have fitted the adjustable foot and attached the ruler foot to it on the 6600, and with rulers is excellent, so I suppose that is similar to free motion, its a guided free motion.  I think you can use the ruler foot for free motion too.

I find white wine for white and cream fabrics, rose for pastels an red for darks works very well too, relaxes the shoulders........