Re: New Owner of a used Janome 6500 Memorycraft - March 2019

srd.sonborne@...

I'm so happy to hear from other 6500 owners - and that it has been a workhorse. I wish I had bought it sooner. But "better late, than never." I saw the 6500 on Amazon at a very good price - but I went to a dealership very close to my home - under 2 miles away - to ask what kind of a deal they could offer. They met the Amazon price - actually it was lower because it was a "used" machine - but with the Warranty, it brought it up to the same price. It was too good a deal to pass up. And I wouldn't have had the same Warranty from Amazon. Anyway, it's done now and I'll be sewing on it a little probably most days of the week. I'm still waiting to hear from quilters, though, and how the free motion quilting works for them on this machine.