Re: New Owner of a used Janome 6500 Memorycraft - March 2019

srd.sonborne@...

Good to hear and thank you for responding. Do you use it for machine quilting? That's the main reason I wanted another machine - because the Kenmore was just being strained to its max. I'm hoping this 6500 is a bit sturdier. Anyway, I'm a slow quilter - producing a quilt or two every year or two. I'm also elderly so I'm more methodocial and careful. I've just installed the even feed foot yesterday and it worked great on a sampler quilt I'm using for testing. I'm about to install the darning/quilting foot and see how it performs on free motion quilting. Any tips you may give me would be most appreciated.