Re: Tips to check automatic needle threader?

Lyn Quine

Sine i upgraded mine to a Quiltmaker and returned i to Janome for he upgraded threader pin and had it serviced at the same time, I do sometimes have problems threading, but have found that when that happens, if I hold the thread at the top firmly and pull it through, I don't let go until its in the threader and it is pulled in tight, then it will thread most times.  It gets problematic if i have a thread break when in embroidery mode, sometimes it doesnt matter what i do it wont thread.  Then after a couple of colour changes its fine again.......  until the next time