From: juliadlf.ny@...
Date: 3/11/19 8:34 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Tips to check automatic needle threader?

Jim: Just tried your suggestions and it still won't work.
When I lock the machine, thread and if I move the hand wheel ever so slightly counter clockwise, the light goes out on
the needle threader button. If I move the hand wheel ever so slightly clockwise, it still does not thread.
Time to schedule an appt with the dealer.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Julia