Tips to check automatic needle threader?

juliadlf.ny@...

The automatic needle threader on my QuiltMaker 15000 has again stopped working.
Last summer it stopped working after I was doing multiple thread changes on a project.
Took it to the dealer and they ended up replacing the needle threader.  It has been working fine and now it again will not thread
the needle. I tried all my needles but none of them will work with the automatic threader. I know it isn't user error so before I lug this heavy machine
to the dealer, wondering if anyone has any tips for me to check as it seems odd that it would just stop working?
Thanks,
Julia