Re: Moving and need new sewing area

Cat - N

Hi, Pam.  I am in Florida but north of Orlando, so not very familiar with places in the area you are moving to.  The "Row By Row Experience" should be coming out with a list/map of participating shops, so that may be a good start for you, even if you do not participate in "Row By Row" at all.  We end up traveling quite a bit to go to sewing shops...there is not a lot in this area...also we go to quilt shows in Daytona, Jacksonville, The Villages, etc.  The Jacksonville show is a big one, coming up in September, and Daytona...also big...and The Villages shows just happened not long ago...their websites list vendors that participate in their shows, so might be helpful in finding sewing shops.

- Cat (FL)