Re: Digitizer program

rbojbo@...

Both programs have things to recommend them.  Which program is "best" is largely personal preference.  This is a decision you must make based on your needs.

I would recommend that you upgrade your software to either the latest Janome Digitizer or the Artistic Digitizer.  The new features are amazing.  Digitizer Pro is several upgrades ago and no longer supported by Janome. (https://www.janome.com/support/general-support/software-support/)  Win 7 is also approaching end of life.

Find a dealer who is willing to demonstrate both programs for you.  Select the one that feels right for you.  We all have our own preferences but only you can pick the "best" for you.

Jean