Re: Looking hand embroidery type stitches on 15000

juliadlf.ny@...

Jim and Diane: Thank you for taking the time to update the pdf.
I did find the "hand look" stitches following Cheryls suggestion but when I click on
T-Shirt Icon, choose Quilt and then Hand Look there is not really a selection of ones
I could use. Did I miss something?
I ran into a problem with the file I loaded onto a USB stick that favymtz did because my machine
sits down in my Horn cabinet and there is not enough distance between the area to insert the USB
into the machine and the inside of the cabinet. Can these type of created stitch files
be sent via WiFi to the machine or only using a USB stick?
Thanks all for the replies. I appreciate the help.
Julia