Re: Looking hand embroidery type stitches on 15000

juliadlf.ny@...

Thank you favymtz. I downloaded your second French Knot file and will try it.
Jim and Diane: I saw the pdf file that favymtz mentioned that Diane did for the French Knot.
I see that was done using the 10000 model. Did Diane do a newer version for the 15000?
Would I select #6 and then somehow adjust so that only one French Knot would stitch since
I do not need them to be in a continuous string.
I believe ini the 15000 videos Diane had done a segment on Stitch Composer so I'll take a look
at that tonight.
Thank you.