Re: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io Digest #432

Cheryl Paul

There are hand-look stitches on the 15000.  You need to go to the T-shirt icon and select hand stitches.  This will set the machine up for the stitching process.  Use invisible thread on the top as this stitching won't show and the bobbin thread is pulled up to create the "hand look".  Diane has a section in the My 15000 APP, that will give very good detail on how to do this.

Cheryl - Saskatoon

On Sun, 03 Mar 2019 23:01:10 -0800, "onlinesewing-janome@groups.io" wrote:

Groups.io

This is a digest for onlinesewing-janome@groups.io. Change Your Subscription
Do not reply to this email. To reply to a message, click the Reply link under the message.
Topics in this digest:
1. Looking hand embroidery type stitches on 15000 (4)
1a. 
Looking hand embroidery type stitches on 15000
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 13:34:29 CST

I'm working on wool applique sewing projects and was looking for hand embroidery type stitches
on the 15000 for using in sewing mode. I know we have blanket stitches but looking for similar stitches to a chain stitch, 
french knot, back stitch, etc. Has anyone found a way to create hand embroidery type stitches on the 15000 or know which
ones we currently have to be equivalent?
Thanks,
Julia

View/Reply Online | Reply To Group | Mute Topic | Top ^ | New Topic
1b. 
Re: Looking hand embroidery type stitches on 15000
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 14:41:32 CST

There are hand embroidery type of stitches on the 15,000 check your manual they may have some info in there.

Virgina

1c. 
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 18:06:01 CST

Thanks but I already checked the manual but nothing that addresses this. 

1d. 
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 21:29:26 CST

Did you look at some of the "quilting" and "heirloom" stitches as well as just the "decorative"...I don't think you will find exact replicas of some hand embroidery stitches but I would think if you use a heavier thread like a 30 wt or even a 12 wt you could get some of the quilt,heirloom, and decorative stitches to have more of a hand look.  

Maybe you could try doing something in Stitch Composer to imitate the hand embroidery stitches you are talking about. 

Pat in MD

Groups.io   © 2019 Groups.io

You are receiving this email because you are subscribed to onlinesewing-janome@groups.io via capaul@.... You can unsubscribe here.

Join onlinesewing-janome@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.