Re: Looking hand embroidery type stitches on 15000

favymtz

There is a French Knot built in, it’s in Decorative page 1  #6. I created a better version using Stitch Composer and it’s in the group files. Also, Diane gave instructions for improving the built in French knot, I’m not certain if the document is still in the files?
There is a category of Hand Look stitches in the machine, Page 9 of Decorative stitches, that are quite nice but mostly rely on getting the effects by repeated stitch points. You need very well stabilized fabric to use them.
I’ve also used Stitch Composer to make my own Chain Stitch, so virtually anything you can dream up is possible!
And then of course, If you digitize you can also make hand look stitches to use in Embroidery mode.
Favymtz