Re: Looking hand embroidery type stitches on 15000

Patricia Ward

Did you look at some of the "quilting" and "heirloom" stitches as well as just the "decorative"...I don't think you will find exact replicas of some hand embroidery stitches but I would think if you use a heavier thread like a 30 wt or even a 12 wt you could get some of the quilt,heirloom, and decorative stitches to have more of a hand look.

Maybe you could try doing something in Stitch Composer to imitate the hand embroidery stitches you are talking about.

Pat in MD

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 7:06 PM <juliadlf.ny@...> wrote:
Thanks but I already checked the manual but nothing that addresses this.