From: juliadlf.ny <juliadlf.ny@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Mar 3, 2019 2:34 pm
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Looking hand embroidery type stitches on 15000

I'm working on wool applique sewing projects and was looking for hand embroidery type stitches
on the 15000 for using in sewing mode. I know we have blanket stitches but looking for similar stitches to a chain stitch,
french knot, back stitch, etc. Has anyone found a way to create hand embroidery type stitches on the 15000 or know which
ones we currently have to be equivalent?
Thanks,
Julia