From: Diane Stutsman via Groups.Io <diane.stutsman@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Feb 18, 2019 7:07 pm
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Hoop Hoop Holder

Oh my gosh. It should say 2 -24” zippers. This project was several years ago and lots of people made it so I can only guess that there was a later version and somehow we grabbed the wrong one this time. I’m so sorry.

On Feb 18, 2019, at 5:07 PM, Virginia via Groups.Io <Fmjfrazier@...> wrote:

The picture doesn't show that. It sees one separated .

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.