Re: MBX V5 Problem

sbspicer

Thank you everyone who has offered help advice, unfortunately these things I have already tried none of them work😖
I have even been in contact with Norton and they have checked that there isn't any bugs etc.
I have been onto Janome site and downloaded updates etc nothing, the programme tries to open then hangs there forever.
I'm hoping I wont have to buy it again, this was an upgrade version so I dont have a dongle anymore so am apprehensive about completely uninstalling just in case it tells me to insert the dongle again
Not giving up just yet though
Thanks again
Sandra