Re: janome quilt topper

roosterlady5

Nyssa, I'm with you.. I would like to also see a video, as to see how this hoop topper works, and have not found such a video.
I have the Janome ASQ hoop that uses those big magnets, but find some places on the quilt those magnets get pretty hard to push down on the hoop frame to keep the quilt from getting too lose while stitching.
Maybe if someone using this hoop topper, they have or will do a video for us. I'm interested as to what the back side of the quilt looks like after quilting with it, and if it makes it easier to line up the design from one hooping to the next, and if the stitches look as good at the edge as in the center.