From: Lou Ann
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 8:57 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Converting Cross Stitch pattern to embroidery file possible?

I don't know if it's what Trevor uses, but the Floriani TCU program can convert a fill design OR a line drawing to cross stitch. It's one of the program's conversion tools.  Just hit a button.  I haven't tried it yet because of a long list of other projects!  I'll be attending one of Trevor's Floriani workshops March 2 in Tulsa, OK.  I'm guessing I'll learn a lot.