Re: janome quilt topper

favymtz

I'm answering the questions from Ceil and Nyssa:
  • I was able to purchase extra magnets through my Janome dealer where I bought the DIME Quilt Topper. A side note to this is that I first contacted DIME and asked them to please include more magnets with the Topper and they refused, saying that their development team thought the number it came with (12) was adequate.
  • I find that the addition of 4 more magnets helped a lot, and the slots are long enough for 2 magnets per slot.
  • If it sits too high above the feed dogs? Yes, it does sit above the feed dogs, the thickness of the AQS hoop, but I've not had any issue with tension troubles or bad stitching because of it!
  • Do I use it much? I have used it enough to say that I've got my investment back. It's not inexpensive for what it is. The main expense of the Topper is the magnets, especially if you decide to order more.
Faviola