From: valora hammond via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 11:21 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io

Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Converting Cross Stitch pattern to embroidery file possible?

I have created my own designs and followed a pattern by putting crosses where they belong but I have never scanned one in.   Some patterns use little circles and diamonds instead of colors.

On Feb 11, 2019, at 5:59 AM, juliadlf.ny@... wrote:

There are so many beautiful cross stitch patterns and I was wondering if
there is a way to convert an existing cross stitch design so it can be stitched out on our embroidery machine?
Has anyone done it and would you share how you accomplished it?
Thanks
Julia