Re: Thread problem? Photos

Nyssa Lanzafame

I LOVE this group, i have known for a while about not pulling it back through (I am not saying I always obeyed)  It really helps to finally understand why!!! Also excited to learn i can clean this area, and happy to know there is a 'perk' to the older machines ;)  As another educational point, I would like to share, coming at this as an environmental engineer.  Please don't give the thread to the birds literally, especially if it is Polyester, the molecules break up and end up all over, including water sources.