Re: Facebook echo Week 4 - Now with video!

Maria Morrow

Notes isn’t an app. It’s just a feature on iPhone. Looks like a piece of paper with yellow band on top. It’s a utility on the iPhone. I keep track of all kids of things in there.

Interfacing numbers

My prescription list

Household things-like size of air filter. Types of light bulbs in various fixtures

Makeup colors

House paint colors.

Maria Morrow, Vice President
Camellia Quilters, Slidell
NEW mobile:  985-640-5024

On Feb 8, 2019, at 9:47 AM, Carole O'Mara <caroleinco@...> wrote:

Jim and Diane, this is an excellent video.  I use Notes for other things, but this takes it to a new level.  I saved the video to the reading list on my iPad.  Now, I can view the video there and do not need to be on wifi.  Thank you for putting this together.  We learn so much from you.  Well done!
Carole