Re: Need help with variable zigzag & freemotion

vicki chrobak

Thanks Jim. Now I'll try to get to that T-Shirt again. It's testing my patience today. But I will get there.

--
Vicki Jo

The knee lever only controls zigzag width, although when it stops you
can also use it to raise or lower the presser foot. To get it to start
stitching without a foot control you must push the START button, and
STOP to stop stitching. Use the slide control to set a medium speed.
It's not necessary to lower the feed dogs - the machine will do it for
you. When you choose variable zigzag on the Application key (T-shirt)
and Quilting, everything is preset for you.